The Guide to Business Partners in Eastern Europe
||8, Paradnaya Street, St. Petersburg, 191014 Russia|
|Tel. No.||+7 812 274 1898|
|Fax No.||+7 812 274 1898||E-mail email@example.com|
|Year of foundation
||Leonid Grigorievich Cherniy
|Managing Director||Yuriy Vasilievich Malyutin
|Type of business||
Creation of new materials with unique characteristics and development of perspective technologies.
Technology and range of equipment for electrochemical treatment of surfaces (internal and external),finish grinding grinding of billets.
Technology and equipment for high-velocity and high-resistant electrolytic chrome coating and for resistant chrome-diamond coating.
Alloys resisting temperatures of up to 2000 C.
Napped gas and thermal resistant materials for working conditions of up to 2000 C.
Carbide materials with standard porosity for catalyst carriers and high-capacity capacitors.
||Open Joint-Stock Company|
|Ultimate parent Co.
||Central Science and Research Institute of
|No. of emploees||50|
|Annual t/o||500,000 USD|
||"Petrovskiy" JS Commercial Bank, "Preobrazhenskiy"|
RESOURSE performs delivery, assembling and setting in motion the following equipment:
1. Unit for anode-mechanical polishing (AMP) of metallic details.
1.1.Unit AMP provides:
1.2. AMP is the best for production of sheening - sheets, reflectors, barrels, drawing blocks manufactured red from metals having high velocity, details for working in high vacuum.
2. Unit for speed-chrome-plating (SOP) of the inner surface of tubes.
2.1 Unit SOP provides:
2.2. Characteristics of the unit SOP:
3. Equipment for electro-chemical formation of the inside profiled surface of the bodies of revolution.
This equipment provides:
4. Unit for electro-chemical honing of the inside and outside surface of the bodies of revolution.
5. Hydraulichoists for hidrauliobuilding with basic parameters:
Surface of rod and inner surface of hydro-cylinder are chrome-plated.
6. Pressional chrom-plated hollows for bar-shellpumps with inner diameters 28, 32, 44, 67 mm and length up to 7600 mm according to the standard AP-1. This unit is applicable for pumping rock oil from sandy fields having hydrogen sulphide arid mineralized water.
7. Metallic optical mirrors for laser tech technology with roughness of surface Ra<0.01 2 mu and precise geometry of reflecting surface. The program of the output of the articles and terms of delivery de-pends on the kind of the production.
RESOURSE invites the firms interested in our facilities to take part in our work as investors for enlarging manufacturing and realization of the production.
Copyright © Bozhur.com